Notifications
Clear all

Hello, everybody. I introduce myself with my new Super Soco TS 1200

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@javitxu78)

Hello, everybody. Since a few days ago, I am the happy owner of a Super Soco TS 1200. I live in Castellón de la Plana, Spain and I am willing to learn what I don't know about my new bike, and try to bring things to this community. Greetings to all.

5 Replies
MauroPabon
(@mauropabon)

Welcome. I also own a TS 1200, I greet you from Colombia. Here we are to learn as much as possible about sustainable mobility.

2 Replies
(@javitxu78)

Hello Mauro Thank you very much. A question to you on the marker of your bike shows you the time? It's something I'm looking for and I don't know how to show me the time under the temperature. Thank you very much.

MauroPabon
(@mauropabon)

Hola, Javi. Al parecer es imposible lograrlo sin la aplicación en el celular y la conexión con la moto es infructuosa, pues requiere de un dispositivo que solo llega de fábrica en los modelos chinos, para el resto del mundo, nos queda esperar a que los distribuidores locales decidan si importan el dispositivo de conectividad o no.

Apparently it's impossible to achieve that without the application on the smartphone, the connection with the motorcycle is unsuccessful, it requires a device that only comes from factory in Chinese models, for the rest of the world, we must wait for local distributors to decide whether they import the connectivity device or not.

escubic
(@escubic)
Estimable Member

excellent translator with good style, much better than Google / traductor excelente con buen estilo, muy superior a lo de Google :

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

I was by my dealer yesterday to bring my accu, I will tell it in this topic: https://www.supersocoforum.com/forum/main/accu-dies-at-50/#post-1392 . When I was there I found out the CUX has the module in it. I saw that because the clock was showing 00:00, but my dealer didn't know how to set it up properly. So the modules are in the near future available!