Clear all

Anyone here from Canada?

27 Posts
14 Users
6 Likes
16.4 K Views
Topic starter
(@commocean)

I am looking into acquiring a super soco into Canada. Has anyone ordered straight from china or are all sales through dealers?

26 Replies
s550v
(@s550v)
Estimable Member

Which province do you live in? I'm in Vancouver and our local dealer is Motorino, I believe they are also the distributor for Canada (I maybe incorrect) 

WattsUp
(@wattsup)

I am in Vancouver and yes Motorino is the distributor for Canada.

1 Reply
(@lavish)

I bought the one with limited speed and came out with the unlock one which they are able to register to ICBC. Any way I can get this registered as LSM in Canada?

lvivier
(@lvivier)

I'm also in Canada.

If you're a British Columbia resident you'll want to buy through Motorino so you can claim the 35% (up to $2,000) Specialty-Use Vehicle Incentive Program rebate. On a new TC (when registered as a "Motorino GTC") that cuts the price from $4,900 CAD to $3,185.

I haven't bought one yet (might wait for the TC Max), but I was at the Vancouver storefront today to test ride a TC. The sales rep I spoke with said that they will import the TC Max. He mentioned they are trying to get one of the pre-production demo units.

1 Reply
(@pacificwaffle)

How was the test ride? 

The Tcmax is exciting, but the draw for me to the tc is no class 6 license required. 

I'm looking at getting the tc in a month's time, have to travel over from Visland though. 

s550v
(@s550v)
Estimable Member

For us Vancouver folks.  Met a TS rider just by luck.  He had one of his mirrors stolen & headlight smashed in (very unfortunate). 

I originally came up to him as he just stopped at an alley entrance.  I should by the 2 battery system with the battery parallel module.  Motorino installs them too (which I was surprised to hear).  I'm going only by his word as I haven't called Motorino to verify this. 

It is great news, except I don't know the cost Motorino will charge (part & labour) for the service.  If they can get the battery parallel module, I'd install it myself! 

2 Replies
Boltz
(@boltz)

Yep Motorino has them and the battery is 1500 CAN +tax.

as for the Y controller, last I’ve been there itnwould have to be a special order.

Their Service is pretty good.

theres also a place in richmond though not sure how well versed they are with the non pedal TS, or TC. They might be able to order parts.

CubeyTerra
(@cubeyterra)

Estimable Member

@boltz

The shop in Richmond is "Richmond E Bike". The mechanic, Tung, can order any Super Soco part you need but has no parts in stock. Very friendly service.

Page 1 / 3