Clear all

Anyone here from Canada?

27 Posts
14 Users
6 Likes
16.8 K Views
(@khnowins)

Supersoco in Richmond? 

Does anyone have the name and phone number for those guys?

Relating to a post under another topic, I'm looking to get a new alarm module with replacement intelligent keys. It's a long story but it's all on the up-and-up.

Long and short of it is I can't ride my bike until I either bypass the electronic alarm module or replace it and get a new set of smart keys or figure out if there's a way to code a new intelligent key to my pre-existing alarm module.

I had come across one parts supplier online that's sold the OEM module with keys but for the life of me I can't find it now. So I'm going to try motorino and if anybody can get me this name of the place in Richmond I'll try them too. Otherwise if anybody knows an online location where I can purchase please do tell!

2 Replies
(@theway88)

Posted by: khnowins

Supersoco in Richmond? 

Does anyone have the name and phone number for those guys?

Relating to a post under another topic, I'm looking to get a new alarm module with replacement intelligent keys. It's a long story but it's all on the up-and-up.

Long and short of it is I can't ride my bike until I either bypass the electronic alarm module or replace it and get a new set of smart keys or figure out if there's a way to code a new intelligent key to my pre-existing alarm module.

I had come across one parts supplier online that's sold the OEM module with keys but for the life of me I can't find it now. So I'm going to try motorino and if anybody can get me this name of the place in Richmond I'll try them too. Otherwise if anybody knows an online location where I can purchase please do tell!

I heard you can unlock the Soco with the App , hope that helps!

s550v
(@s550v)

Estimable Member

reply kinda late.  But if you haven't found them yet...its: 

https://richmondebike.com/

They sell the TS already and the TC soon

beals
(@beals)

yes toronto here tc I just got

2 Replies
(@theway88)

Posted by: beals

yes toronto here tc I just got

Where did you buy it from ? I got mine from Elite Ebikes the guy sells it through Kijiji and Letgo.

beals
(@beals)

A-ZSouses.com

(@chessboardboxer)

I'm from Toronto, I got my TS through EP Rider in Etobicoke.

I haven't been able to get the Super Soco App to work yet, has anyone else?

2 Replies
(@theway88)

Posted by: ChessBoardBoxer

Did you use the barcode?

(@chessboardboxer)

Posted by: Theway88
Posted by: ChessBoardBoxer

Did you use the barcode?

I tried the barcode and inputted it manually. It wouldn't connect at all.

(@sylynce)

Anyone from Vancouver that has bought from Motorino?  Looking to chat about purchase, final price, any negotiations.

PM me if you can share your insights.

6 Replies
(@lavish)

@sylynce

Have you purchased your tc yet? I have one let me know.

(@sylynce)

@lavish

Haven't purchased yet... Lots going on.  l saw your other post, what do you mean not LSM registered?

Where are you located, message me details

(@lavish)

@sylynce

I'm here at New Westminster. When I imported this it's only under E-Bike so no need to get it plated. Although unlock 32 kph is what the law state for the max speed. 

(@khnowins)

@lavish

Unlock is so incredibly easy and once unlocked bike hits like 70k

(@lavish)

@khnowins

I got mine unlock but unable to register it under LSM since I imported this myself. I can hit  70k easy

(@khnowins)

@sylynce

I got mine from Motorino in 2017 and actually just listed it for sale on Facebook.  If interested PM me for my number to discuss. 

(@stangri)

Is there anyone here from Vancouver who owns the TC? I'm looking to buy one, but as I live on Burnaby Mountain (SFU Campus), I'm concerned about battery usage/speed going up the mountain here. I've asked Motorino to lend or to rent me a TC for a day so I could try it out and while they're pretty generous about their test-driving, they didn't want me to take the bike that far.

Anyways if some kind soul with TC can meet me at the bottom of the mountain and swap rides (I'll ride the TC and you'll drive my Audi TT Quattro) for the drive up the mountain I'd be much obliged.

Page 2 / 3