Clear all

[Solved] Super Soco App

10 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
22.3 K Views
Topic starter
(@socorideruk)

I downloaded the app and made an account however to add my bike to the app it asked for either the QR code or manually typing in the serial number of the bike. I haven’t been able to find this number at all and it said that the bottom of the box the keys came in should have the number on it but mine is all black with no number so maybe this is for the boxes of other countries. Is there anywhere else I can find the serial number because I don’t have the QR code to scan and I would love to be able to diagnose the bike at home and also be able to lock/unlock it from the app since sometimes both of my keys have trouble locking/unlocking my TS. Sometimes it works fine from over 10 metres away and I hear the sound but it’s very common for the key to stop working even when I’m right next to the bike. I tried taking the keyfob off the key ring in case it was blocking a signal but that didn’t help either. After pressing unlock about 20 times I do manage to always turn the bike back on or lock it. So in case I am far from home and the key fully stops working, the app can be a lifesaver.

9 Replies
JonSnow
(@jonsnow)
Trusted Member

There is already a topic on this matter. 

Currently the connectiob is not possible in EU. 

We’re waiting for a solution ?

3 Replies
(@socorideruk)

That’s a shame I tried the virtual version and it seemed really good. Is China’s version the only one with working serial numbers then or is there another problem with the app because for my country it only just showed up on the App Store. If there is a 16 digit serial number on the EU bikes would you be able to show me where it is?

supersoco Amsterdam
(@supersoco-amsterdam)

Trusted Member

Yep at the moment only the Chinese version is working, the European versions are missing the Bluetooth module which containse the 16 digits number. So no communication between the app and bike, sadly

(@socorideruk)

That’s disappointing I hope they manage to fix it very soon. Thanks

targaryen
(@targaryen)

We should start making attention because if we don’t say nothing they won’t hurry up with the modules. Post it on their Instagram / Facebook / Twitter and put 1 star on the super soco app. At some point this will draw attention.

(@tcmaximum)
Eminent Member

Hey guys, something to add in case you're curious. Just purchased my soco and figured i'd add it to the western app. Upon scanning the IMEI I get an error saying I am unable to bind this number. So all chinese bought soco have a region lock on them to prevent them from being added to foreign apps. 

Secondly the chinese app asks for you address, name, and ID number to put into the app. Of course I didn't care about that and wrote totally random information (I now live on "WhoGivesAFuckRoad 111"). It also asks for a picture of the bikes receipt/info card as well and wouldn't allow me to access it without that. 

The chinese app tells you where other soco drivers are and allows you to add them as "friends" on the app. If they allow it then it also tells you their address. Just some interesting differences that the apps have. I didn't see anything like that in the foreign app. 

Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

Has somebody already got the app working on the CUx? Or is it still unclear how you can connect to the moped?

Page 1 / 2