@alexaraducristian - negative. Since 2014 in Poland B is ok if:
- you have it for 3 years minimum
- your e-bike is 11 kW max
- power to weight is 0,1 kW/kg max
AFAIK quite similar regulations (with some small changes) allow to ride small motorcycles up to 125cc or 11 kW in at last:
- Czech, Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia (auto gear requsted - for TCmax does not exist any)
- Spain, Portugal (min. 25 yrs old), Italy, Latvia (same as in Poland)
- Belgium - B but only local if you have it min 2 yrs - so foreigners need A, but...
- Belgium (foreigners) and France, Luxemburg, GB, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden (?), Austria and some more - you need a few hours course or A - moreover f.e. in Austria you should have your B min 5 yrs.
Of course there are still some countries like Germany, Netherlands, Greece, Norway, Finland, Sweden (? - different info in articles), Slovenia where A is required.
Above list is based on a few articles on new. They may not be 100% true. But more or less in many countries you may drive TCmax with B but it is not all EU rule.
On the other hand in Poland - we have A1, A2 and A (full) - but again - if you have B - you do not need any Ax to ride TCmax. ;-]