(@artem_tc)
Eminent Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7yWEZKy6EE

1 Reply
targaryen
(@targaryen)

Posted by: Artem_TC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7yWEZKy6EE

Look at his mirrors, it’s already broken. It’s sad vMoto uses cheap mirrors while we pay the ultimate price for it. It’s like “plastic” mirror.

tomp
(@tomp)
Estimable Member

Makes me very jealous! Is it worth the extra £1200 though? I wonder if it uses the same controller... 

JonSnow
(@jonsnow)
Trusted Member

Straight handlebar!!! I want this for my TC

JonSnow
(@jonsnow)
Trusted Member

It remains a Chinese motorbike. And they use cheap materials unfortunately.

And the "ultimate" price is what we pay the dealers. Last year I got an offer to buy a TS1200R from Austria at dealer price: 1750€.

5 Replies
patjepatatje
(@patjepatatje)

Trusted Member

Hi Jon,

i agree with you that the dealers take to much but since the quality and the build is not so good ( like we all agree in this forum) do they ( dealers) have to work at least 1 year for free on the bike. Mine was already 3 times at the dealer in 4 months. if that continues i am afraid i have to sell it coz its going to cost too much to maintain it after the warranty runs out. : (

Lee
(@lee)

Eminent Member
Posted by: patjepatatje

Hi Jon,

i agree with you that the dealers take to much but since the quality and the build is not so good ( like we all agree in this forum) do they ( dealers) have to work at least 1 year for free on the bike. Mine was already 3 times at the dealer in 4 months. if that continues i am afraid i have to sell it coz its going to cost too much to maintain it after the warranty runs out. : (

Happy belated New Year people! 

What issues have you run into? And what model do you own?

In regards to contacting Super Soco, has anyone approached Vmoto for inquiries instead? 

Lee
(@lee)

Eminent Member

Hi Jon,

Happy belated New Year people! 

What issues have you run into? And what model do you own?

In regards to contacting Super Soco, has anyone approached Vmoto for inquiries instead? 

patjepatatje
(@patjepatatje)

Trusted Member

Hi lee,

Issues with the software ( i think) rust, batteri kompartment doesnt hold up the lock. My steering lock didnt work properly. The pedals for the passengers get stuck after 2 months. Cannot turn the headlight of/on. There is a sensor in the speedometer but they disconnected it. Never charg to 100%, always 96/97. Speed uphill is really slow( 35 km/h).no bluetooth module (it was promised) The say 3000 watt but........ U can check the forum. I have to say that most of the things are easy fixes if you are a bit handy but for that price it shouldnt be like that.

And the worst is that the dealers dont have a clue what the deal with.

Not a happy owner.

(@leichat)

3 times at the dealer in 4 months.

Hi. May I ask what the issues were please? Did they get resolved?

JonSnow
(@jonsnow)
Trusted Member

True. Maybe we should send a message in name of the forum. A common concern on what will happen after warranty runs out 

1 Reply
patjepatatje
(@patjepatatje)

Trusted Member

Maybe could be an idea. An xtra year of warranty wouldnt be bad in this case i think.  Otherwise return it to the dealer since its obviously got a lot of faults. Dont think anybody would accept this when you buy a car.

Page 2 / 5