Upgraded TS with Sabvoton 72150, switched back to original
I got an error code on my Sabvoton setup. The last time it was behaving this way the motor was broken. Since then I fixed a new TC motor and used it pretty hard two months last year. This year the luck wasn't on my side and it throw errors. First error was something else, I fixed it. The second day I got hall sensor error so I have been testing it today and the chinese tester shows the motor to behave correctly. My last bet for the day was then to install the original controller and so I did and it worked so then problem solving it may be the strong Sabvoton controller I have that is broken.
Longshoot would be that I didn't push in the hall sensor connector enough and secondly it may be water, some particles of dust or metal making a connection where none should exist inside the controller. The controller is fitted in the lower parts and may have floods of water and or rain towards it
So here I am
Going home on old weaker controller wishing I could order a new strong one and have it in a day or two but shipping is way longer than that. A month and I need it now.
I guess I accept the situation
I'll install and test a shunt modded TC controller. Looks promising.
Find out soon!