9 Posts
6 Users
4 Likes
11.1 K Views
JonSnow
Topic starter
(@jonsnow)
Trusted Member

Hoorai, just got my TC back from the dealer for a general checkup and... The new controller with SW updates.

And I must say, the first impressions are very satisfying. Smoother power distribution and, and, and: no more Turbo-gap!!! Yes indeed, the regen problem whereby the engine shuts down for a few seconds is gone.

Still have to wait and see if the max power is dropping or not when batterypower goes down. This should also be resolved but I can't tell yet.

I have no idea which version is on the controller, but it was delivered from the factory end of March.

Me happy ? ? 

8 Replies
 Lee
(@lee)
Eminent Member

Nice. Can't wait till you update us with your findings!

JonSnow
Topic starter
(@jonsnow)
Trusted Member

I’m gonna do my first run restricted. See how it afgects battery-life. Then unrestricted and see what the difference is. 

1 Reply
(@pacificwaffle)

What was the outcome? I've wondered if there are updates that I should be asking my dealership about so improve range/speed/lag.

JonSnow
Topic starter
(@jonsnow)
Trusted Member

both runs were way OK. As already written the regenproblem is completely gone.

Max speed is available all the time (45 KM/H restricted) and approx 65 KM/H unrestricted. Only at 30% batterypower it drops to 45KM/H.

The powerdistribution is much better (in my view). It doesn't give you the boost when you take off.

For the rest of course the battery drains faster due to max speed used all the time but for me this is OK.

(@mrmax182)

Well, i just got my TC yesterday in Madrid and in my first day i noticed the turbo-gap and the power delivery on take off that is kind of abrupt, I was personally thinking  that was some kind of phisical problem with the throttle, until i found this forum. The bike is gorgeous, and i hope the dealership can take care of the update, will let you know how it goes.

1 Reply
(@sveinunge)

@mrmax182 Hello! Currently looking foir buying a Super Soco TC.

Has the bike been working good since you bought it?

(any big issues? )

best regards

Sveinung E.

Page 1 / 2