Clear all

Super soco app UK is now WORKS

32 Posts
13 Users
4 Likes
14.3 K Views
Topic starter
(@necker-pintt)

Seems the app is now working in the UK, tracking, Diagnostic etc   It would be good if you could see more details from the diagnostic But otherwise its great news

31 Replies
(@supercux)

Excellent! Confirmed it is also now working with the CUx.

(@paris123)
Eminent Member

Also with TS?

1 Reply
Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)

Reputable Member

@paris123

The TS doesn't have the module in the moped. So there is a chance there will be no app for the TS. But let's hope for there will be an option to still get it!

(@rt45433)

Hi there. Just about to collect my TC Max next week. Does the app work with the TC Max? 

11 Replies
(@moose)

Eminent Member

@rt45433

The OP has a TC Max so it should do yes. That said, I've got a TC Max and have not yet got it working, will try harder tonight when not in work in case it's got limited signal or something. No idea how to get it working so if I find out anything I'll add it here 🙂

Edit: At least it now knows my bike is a TC Max, it said something different before (TS maybe? I forget, it's been months since I tried)

FCFanBoy
(@fcfanboy)

Trusted Member

@rt45433

It certainly does. Took me 3 attempts to get it setup due to the time limit on entering the supplied code but it all works fine now.  

FCFanBoy
(@fcfanboy)

Trusted Member

Another nice feature is the "Unusual Vibration" notification on the Vehicle Info page.

Basically informs you of an alarm activation and yes I have accidentally set it off a few times 😳  

(@brighty)

Eminent Member

@fcfanboy

Other than registering and scanning the QR code did you need to do anything else to get it working? Anything on the bike? 

FCFanBoy
(@fcfanboy)

Trusted Member

@brighty

No, just followed the procedure in the app and authorised the activation of the bike's on-board sim.

(@brighty)

Eminent Member

@fcfanboy

Hmmm... wonder if the first wave of TC Max bikes came with a communication module? Nothing looks like it might be a location for a sim on my bike.

FCFanBoy
(@fcfanboy)

Trusted Member

@brighty

Not sure about the first wave to be honest as mine was one of the second batch which arrived in October.

Are you using IOS or Android?

(@brighty)

Eminent Member
(@yidaki)

Eminent Member

@brighty

I don't think there is a module in my bike. Bought it this month.

(@brighty)

Eminent Member

@yidaki

Me neither although I wouldn’t know where to look 😂

Havingworld
(@havingworld)

@brighty

may be here? https://world.taobao.com/

text for search: 速珂电动车SOCO TS TC系列ECU智能处理器 中控电量仪表 电动车仪

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.4.3d9c57f7XL3l1P&id=583141783285&ns=1&abbucket=8#detail

I not sure, what it's bloetooth module, no description.

I`m buy my TC Max in China, but i not shure, what my TC for China. May be it`s export exemplar. I`m can`t connect app to my bike. Scaned QR-code and smartphone displaed error: "there is an error in this device No, unable to bind."

P.S. Sorry for my english. 😓 

Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

Hopefully the app comes to the TS soon. But unfortunately that's very far away because the module still needs to be put into the TS.  

Page 1 / 3