Clear all

INTERMOT 2018 October

62 Posts
14 Users
1 Likes
34.3 K Views
Topic starter
(@targaryen)

The intermot started today till 7 October. Vmoto said they will demonstrate the app. So maybe there is some hope for us.

(@nevislp)

Hopefully there is hope for us. But demonstrating the app on a bike with communication unit isn't that big thing I guess. But maybe, I am wrong - who knows. In this case, I hope I'm wrong.

Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

If you look at these two photos they are the same scooters but still differint. So maybe the unit is somewhere else than we think. I will look into it when I’m back home on Friday.

(@s550v)
Estimable Member

So is that (circle in blue & has a QR code) the Communications unit? Or something else?

1 Reply
(@targaryen)

Posted by: s550v

So is that (circle in blue & has a QR code) the Communications unit? Or something else?

Thats the qr code we need and is the communication unit. Others can only find the cable leading to nothing but should have the comm. unit.

(@rokain)

I have been in contact with someone from the after sales department of SuperSOCO in China, as the other countries I tried couldn't really help me.

They have sent me a document which describes the location of the ECU, which has been mentioned in this topic several times already. We are indeed looking at the correct place, but the EU models doesn't seem to come with the communication unit as far as the after sales department told me.

I was told to wait until November, as by then the 'EU ECU will be produced', but it is uncertain if it will be shipped separately afterwards, nor do they really know why the EU models don't have the communication unit in the first place.

Nevertheless, I have attached the document I received to this post and will share any new information if available.

2 Replies
 tomp
(@tomp)

Estimable Member

Well at least that’s some ‘hopefull’ news, thanks 🙂 

Maybe it has something to do with the fact they need to sort out a network eg Vodafone for the bike to connect to. 

(@mauropabon)

If, apparently, the EU models do not come with the communication unit, what can we expect in Latin America?

Page 4 / 7
Exit mobile version