62 Posts
14 Users
1 Likes
34.3 K Views
Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

we don't have the qr code at the moment.. we still need the module for the app. The mail i posted here was about that module. it's coming but we still need to wait

(@lavish)

I bought mine directly from the manufacturer from China and got it shipped here in Canada.

I have the QR code but I am having issue binding it. Is there a step by step I am missing?

I'm also able to create an account but when I scan it, It includes the TS108650xxxxxx

Im not sure if I have to connect through Bluetooth first. 

Am I missing a step here?

2 Replies
 tomp
(@tomp)

Estimable Member
Posted by: lavish

I bought mine directly from the manufacturer from China and got it shipped here in Canada.

I have the QR code but I am having issue binding it. Is there a step by step I am missing?

I'm also able to create an account but when I scan it, It includes the TS108650xxxxxx

Hmmm I suspect that even though you have the module installed, it is probably only looking for a Chinese mobile network signal.... supersoco haven’t sorted it to work with a Canada mobile provider. 

Or a U.K. one for that matter 🙁 but we don’t even have the module. 

Artem_TC
(@artem_tc)

Eminent Member
Posted by: lavish

The bike hasn't bluetooth module. You should dissasemble ECU module and replace sim card on your local sim-card. I haven't tried this yet because i have only chinese app on android (with binded bike).

Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

Bad News from super SOCO themselves... just a few weeks of waiting.

targaryen
Topic starter
(@targaryen)

Anyone got Some new info?

Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

Last information was on friday... they said to me that it will take another 1-2 weeks to fix some problems etc.

Page 7 / 7