Wider tyres ts1200

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@socoswede)

Hello everyone.

Im new here from Sweden.

Do anyone know if its possible to mount wider tyres on the ts1200?

The ones from the factory looks/feels a little anemic.

Thanks

5 Replies
Oscar
Admin
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

try to contact your dealer about it. I think it's possible but they know it the best.

1 Reply
(@socoswede)

Posted by: Oscar

try to contact your dealer about it. I think it's possible but they know it the best.

Will do. Sounds like theres hope. Thanks

targaryen
(@targaryen)

I have No problems with The tires. Remember that around The tire theres The bosch small engine

Super Honda
(@super-honda)
Estimable Member

Just can agree, they looks a little ridiculous.. you can easily find wider tires for mopeds, many brands/models has 17", Soco has rear dimension 100/70-17, compare Derbi Senda 100/80-17 or Rieju Drac 130/70-17 but if you can fit a Drac tire under the rear fender/mud guard is hard to say, not much space, and illegal in Sweden, wider means higher in most cases, and then faster.. the bigger diameter gets every rpm on the motor to take you some centimeters longer 🙂 

1 Reply
(@socoswede)

Posted by: Super Honda

Just can agree, they looks a little ridiculous.. you can easily find wider tires for mopeds, many brands/models has 17", Soco has rear dimension 100/70-17, compare Derbi Senda 100/80-17 or Rieju Drac 130/70-17 but if you can fit a Drac tire under the rear fender/mud guard is hard to say, not much space, and illegal in Sweden, wider means higher in most cases, and then faster.. the bigger diameter gets every rpm on the motor to take you some centimeters longer 🙂 

Ahh I see. Bummer.