120 Posts
19 Users
12 Likes
19.3 K Views
PetesScaleFabShop
Topic starter
(@petesscalefabshop)
Trusted Member

Rear brake pedal assembly V1.0 built and painted, just need to drill 2 holes in the frame to bolt this to, connect the caliper, bleed the system and test. 

If this works, then I have a cunning plan for the left hand lever.

More soon.

PetesScaleFabShop
Topic starter
(@petesscalefabshop)
Trusted Member

And installed 😀 

Need to ride it a bit now to see how well I have it set up.

(@prestige)
Hello friend, do you have a tuning cable for the original controller? I need one because I want to use the original driver for the project together with the motor and I want to set it to 60v and more power. I'd love to buy it back if you don't use it anymore :-) If you are still interested in converting to a chain I can ask my turner if he will make a similar kit. Regards

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

1 Reply
(@tonyb)

Eminent Member
(@prestige)

Only I have another probably older driver, this one mounted in front of the socket for the 2nd plug.

1 Reply
PetesScaleFabShop
(@petesscalefabshop)

Trusted Member

@prestige Hi, I unfortunately no longer have the programing cable for the original controller.

I have now, I hope, sourced all the parts to do the chain conversion, but thanks for the offer. 

(@prestige)

Did you have the front driver? and how exactly did you program it? i bought an rs485 programmer and i plan to connect it as in the picture. Can you see if it will be ok and what program to download for programming?

1 Reply
PetesScaleFabShop
(@petesscalefabshop)

Trusted Member

@prestige my bike had the later controller mounted low down. I don't know anything about the earlier front mounted controller sorry.

Page 6 / 7